Pelangi Bali

It is located at Jl. Dewi Sri going towards central.  It is a typical Chinese restaurant.  Interior was filled with Chinese-theme paintings & ornaments. The menu were priced quite on the high side.  While we were there, there's a lot of enquiries bookings for weddings.  From what we heard, it was quite pricey.

The reason I went there because I wanted to see the paintings.  There were all painted by my late brother, Anthony, who passed away in 2011.  He was an artist based in Bali.  

My mother & the owner are friends.  We tried to look for the owner but was told by the staff that he was in Jakarta.  So I just ordered Nasi Goring & Avocado juice for myself &  my wife.  For he record, the Nasi Goring has a very authentic chinese taste.  For awhile, you forgot that you are in Bali.











No comments:

Post a Comment