Buzz Cafe, Seminyak

Located at Jl. Raya Seminyak at T-Junction off Jl. Kunti I.  Very nice little cafe & my wife's favourite place to chill out everytime when I go for a massage around the area.  She is a coffee freak & said that this is one of the best she had in Seminyak.  

I am not a coffee person so I ever ordered the Nasi Goring but it was to western to my taste.  There is a package price at IDR 40,000 you can have a coffee, latte or cappuccino with a piece of cake, pies or tarts of your own choice.  The desserts are really of high quality.  I think they have one of the best coffee & cakes in Seminyak too.  

The staff are friendly and attentive.  As it is along the main road, it tend to be quite noisy but it is nice to sit and watch the world go by.  Wi-fi is great!




No comments:

Post a Comment