Green Garden Hotel & Spa, Mar 2016

After staying at Murni's House in Ubud, we moved to Kuta and stayed at Green Garden.  It is a wonderful hotel located along Jalan Kartika and you wont missed it as it is painted in lime green with orange in color on everything. One thing to note is that the moment I made my reservations through Expedia, the hotel Manager replied to me asking for my flight details.  Later, I discovered that they have a free return transfers to/from airport/hotel.  The hotel is a 3 storey building.  I asked for the top floor, later i discovered that they have no lift in the building, I told her that I would prefer to have the ground floor.  As the hotel was fully booked (most of the time) she can only try to guarantee the 1st floor.  When we actually check-in, we got the ground floor.  Kudos to the manager.

Our room is really big and clean which we loved.  A lot of Australians with families there which I later found out that 80% of them are regular guests.

We were told that the Spa is one of the best and checked on Trip Advisor and it mentioned the same.  So we booked it daily at 11. We were not disappointed.  It was sooo.... gooooodd!!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment